There are times when you could be faced with dangerous situations where running away is not
an option. Knowing what to do at that point would determine whether you would escape to
safety or not. When faced with problems such as violence or bullying, having some martial arts skills can come in handy. While there are many martial arts skills available, not every one of them is
effective in real-life situations. So in this video, we’ll share with you 10 martial arts you need for
self-defense. But before we continue, make sure to smack that subscribe button right now and hit the
notification bell so that you’ll never miss another interesting update from Brutal TV.
Video Editor: Mark
Stock Media Footage: https://motionarray.com/browse/stock-video
More Stock footage: https://elements.envato.com
Support the channel with links below!
Subscribe to Brutal TV for more videos.
This channel is dedicated to all different types of Martial Arts. We make anything from Traditional Japanese martial arts to boxing.
I hope you enjoy the video. Please leave a like so we can continue to create more videos.
#awesome #trending #youtube #mma #ufc
I hope you enjoy the video! Let us know which martial arts is more effective in the street.
My top 10:
Baji quan style
1. Avoid combat.
2. If you can't avoid combat have or find and grab a weapon. Know and follow local laws (falling afoul of the law lets authorities use more force than you will have).
3. Inflict enough pain to dissuade the antagonist. DON'T hang around for his friends, the cops, or paperwork.
4. If you find yourself in a hand-to-hand situation attack soft tissue first, bone to bone contact will hurt you. (I broke some of the small bones punching a drunk in the face).
5. If you have learned any of the martial arts and if you know it, are confident with it, and have maintained proficiency, use it.
6. There are no rules. Period.
,@Rupak guru 💖✨✨✨
if you gotta blur out 99% of the shot just source another clip
Rupak dai in Thumbnail 😂💝
Top 10 Martial Arts you may never heard of? Or never seen it before.
if I had to pick my top 10 Best Martial Arts for Self-Defense I pick: 1. Kyokushin Karate, 2. Combat Sambo, 3. Kajukenbo, 4. Muay Thai, 5. Pencak Silat, 6. Hapkido, 7. Jeet Kune Do, 8. Vovinam, 9. Krav Maga, & 10. Kickboxing
It's called pencak silat
No such a things all systems are useful 10 best BS
the dude in the thumbnail is in this video https://youtu.be/E6QyZG74-nQ
This same video has been made multiple times by this channel, and i love it.
Take off the blur screen and it will be better